12.11.2008

jennifer aniston naked on gq

jennifer aniston poses wearing nothing but a necktie on the cover of the january GQ.


jennifer aniston poses wearing only but a necktie on the cover of the january GQ.
aniston, also continues to talk about slam angelina jolie in the magazine, which hits stands Dec. 23.

check out some excerpts from aniston's "bare soul"

On why she thinks people are still interested in her split with Brad, 4 years after the fact: Jokingly: The funny thing is that people don’t realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends… No. But can you imagine? That’d be hysterical: I’ve got Zahara on my hip, and Knox…”

On her on-again boyfriend John Mayer:
“Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I’d heard … you know, uh ‘Your Body’ – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it’s just great to sit and be witness t that. It’s kind of like, Whoa!”

On the rumors surrounding Jen and John: “I am not having his baby. And I have not popped the question.”

[sources 1 2]

No comments:

Post a Comment

write on my notebook!