6.23.2008

the one with subliminal messages

WOMEN’S ENGLISH

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you’ll be sorry
6. We need to talk = I need to complain
7. Sure, go ahead = I don’t want you to
8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. Are you listening to me? = Too late, you’re dead
11. You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me
12. Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs
13. You’re so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot
14. Do you love me? = I am going to ask for something expensive
15. It’s your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now
16. You’re certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?
17. I’ll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV
18. How much do you love me? = I did something today that you’re really not going to like


MEN’S ENGLISH

1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = Let’s have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. What’s wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question
8. May I have this dance? = I’d like to have sex with you
9. Can I call you sometime? = I’d like to have sex with you
10. Do you want to go to a movie? = I’d like to have sex with you
11. Can I take you out to dinner? = I’d like to have sex with you
12. Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for other men to have sex with you
13. You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you within the next 3 mins.
14. Let’s talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and then I’d like to have sex with you.
15. I don’t think those shoes go with that outfit = I’m gay

5 comments:

  1. puro sex sa guys totoo ba to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, magandang umaga. Maraming salamat sa pagdalaw.

    Ang sapatos daw ay dapat iterno sa sinturon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the post. most of it very true in women especially in men. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so the girls' part is true, men bear those in your heads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nyahahhaha... funny post... grabeang men huh puro "s" thing lang tlga nsa isip... tsk3... lolz

    ReplyDelete

write on my notebook!