6.17.2008

the one with monay


photo source: Bullit Marquez

one day i went to my friend's house to chit chat. that pal of mine always asks me to buy the merienda (snack) instead of him doing it, yes i was the visitor, and here in our inang bayan one is supposed to show hospitality to visitors by making them feel at home... edit that....like royals and a bag of chips....

.... buying them merienda or at least offering is one pinoy tradition...

but it's nothing to my friend since he was claiming that he was european in his past life, so he's exempted to that practice....

so there i went to this sari-sari store, and looked for some monay....

ironically there was this lady breastfeeding her babe. her boobies looked so humongous i swear, she was trying to make her baby sleep so she was moving her torso in a bouncing motion (am i making any sense?)..... up and down, swaying left and right.....

awkward moment........

me: manang pabili ng monay..
manang: malaki? maliit? (she was bouncing still)
me: ma...malaki po....



I'm hungry na....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

write on my notebook!